Monday, September 7, 2009

Forwards Central

Courtesy Meeha Irfan

We at Shajar-e-Ilm truly appreciate the fact that our girls up in Swat make sure they keep in touch with us no matter what. This is usually done through texts asking us how we’re doing and how the fasts are treating us. Most of all, we receive entertaining forwards some of which I thought I’d share with everyone. Enjoy!


Kainat:
Boy: Doctor mujhay bemari hay. Khanay kay baad bhook nahin lagti. Sonay kay bad neend nahin ati. Kaam karoon tau thak jata hoon.

Doctor: Saari raat dhoop maen betho theek ho jao gay.

Eman Hamayun:
Pathan: Yara Mobile Mei Kuch Mp3 Songs dal do..
Dukandar: Memory Card hai?
Pathan: Wo tau nahin hay Shanakhti Card dun kia.

Nazli:
- “Sardar Ji aap ko kabhi kisi say pyar hua?”
- “han yar! Par woh m anti hi nahin!”
- “kia kehti hay?”
- “Bolti hay, ‘I love you 2’ .. pata nahin yeh doosra kameena kaun hay!”

Eman Hamayun:
3 Mice were talking about their bravery.
Mouse1: I poisoned the dog’s meat
Mouse2: I ate cheese from the trap.
Mouse3: Guys, I’m leaving on a date with a cat!


Nazli:

Student: Teacher kya aap murghi haen?
Teacher: kya? Nahin..kyun?
Student: Tau phir aap hamesha mujhay tests maen ANDAY kyun deti haen?

Reshma and Eman (On Defence Day):
SONG OF A YOUNG SOLDIER

I don’t want my teenage queen,
Just give me my rifle M16,
If I die in a battle zone,
Box me up and send me home,
Put my rifle on my chest,
Tell my mom I did my best,
Say my nation not to cry,
I’m the Soldier born to die!

‘PAKISTAN ZINDABAD’
Proud to be a Pakistani.
Happy Defence Day!

Uzma Jan (when I did not reply to her text for over an hour because I was asleep):
(Drawing of a baby using brackets and dashes)

Me aap say nalaj hun
Meleko na yaad kalte haen
ol phone bhi ni kalti
ol ash-mash bhi ni kalti

Meli apse katti hae. Jao Bash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment