Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Choice Snippets"

Courtesy Maliha Tariq - Project Coordinator
and Madeeha Ansari


Romana (from Urdu): When we saw the play and I saw the acting of Rupa, Dick and Babaji I didn’t even feel like coming back to the hotel. And the park was even more fun. I was really very happy that day -I laughed my heart out and I will never forget this day.

Laila
(on Samar Minallah): Then when Samar Minallah came I was stunned. I cried a lot upon listening to her speak, hearing about her profession and seeing the love she has for people in her heart. I am determined to be like her when I grow up, Insha’Allah, and if I can be of any help to her in her profession, it would be a matter of pride for me. I will never forget Samar Minallah, her emotions and her strength and if God gives me such strength I will be very grateful to Him.

Kainat Javed: Thank you very much for taking us to Daman-e-Koh on our third day. At Daman-e-Koh we enjoyed some delicious ice-cream and spicy gol guppay. Do you know, I had four plates of gol guppay and I had four boxes of the juice of gol guppay as well!

Malka-e-Noor: On 1st day we played many games but I don’t like such types of games.

Reshma Aziz
: The workshop by Ghazala Minallah, Fauzia Minallah and Madiha feels us that we were not alone during the critical situation we have faced in Swat. They did so much for us. We really appreciated it. And from them we have got that we always have to raise our voice, we always have to speak about the wrong things going on in our society. We shall not remain silent because we have the right to ask about our rights.

Farhana
: When I heard that Nehel baji had come from Karachi just for us I was very happy. May God give success to all these people.

Moniba: We went to watch they play and the two boys were singing. His voice is so beautiful. I like his voice very much. And then there was a funny drama.

Malala
: I think that if Pakistan has so talented directors and actors and they can act so great, we don't need to watch Indian movies!

Nazli Akbar: Travel to Faisal Mosque was the most exciting point for me because it was my first time to be there. I heard much about it from many people but when I saw it with my own eyes I was too much excited. There I prayed that "O Allah bring happiness back to Swat."

The fourth day was very exciteful and I closed this day in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment