Sunday, August 30, 2009

DAY 2 - Diaries

Nazli Akbar

The second day we all woke with a new hope that today we’ll see something new. We prepared ourselves and came out of the room happily. I enjoyed the workshop which was arranged by Maria (from Rozan) and I learnt many new things but I got bored because of sitting continuously. When I saw the workshop of Samar Minallah so I really enjoyed it and I was happy to know that someone is looking behind (after) the innocent people. I got trust that we are not alone and there are some people who can feel our pain. I was greatly moved by the talking of Tahira apa on the first day and in all my life I never felt as much happy as when I was watching the play. I thanked God that I was among such nice people. I enjoyed while I was in the park because it was my first time to be with school friends in a park. At night we all were talking about the play, its different characters and we were not feeling sleepy. I wanted to go to the theater again and to be there all the time. I closed my eyes with all the scenes of the play in my heart. I’ll never forget this day my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment